NUS Press attends AAS 2016 Annual Conference March 28, 2016 17:22
NUS Press is pleased to be part of the AAS Annual Conference 2016 to be held in Seattle, Washington, on March 31 to April 3, 2016. We would like to take the opportunity to congratulate AAS on celebrating the following three milestones.
- the 75th anniversary of the Association for Asian Studies;
- the 75th anniversary of publishing the Journal of Asian Studies (JAS); and
- the 20th anniversary of publishing the Education about Asia (EAA) journal.
We will be highlighting our Spring 2016 publications as well as offer a sneak preview for some of our Fall 2016 titles, including
- Abolitions as a Global Experience
- Metemorphosis: Studies in Social and Political Change in Myanmar
- Unequal Thailand: Aspects of Income, Wealth and Power
- Clinical Psychology in Singapore: An Asian Casebook
- The Oil Palm Complex: Smallholders, Agribusiness and the State in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Catastrophe and Regeneration in Indonesia’s Peatlands: Ecology, Economy and Society
Visit us at Booth 507 which is supported by our North America distributor University of Hawaii Press.
Peter Schoppert, Director of NUS Press and Dr Paul Kratoska, Publishing Director will be attending the Conference. Dr Kratoska will be chairing panel 98 entitled "Publishing Matters: New Metrics, Traditional Skills, and Mistakes Authors Make" on 1 April, 3 to 5 pm, at Room 203, Level 2.