History of Medicine in Southeast Asia Series
The History of Medicine in Southeast Asia Series promotes academic research in all aspects of the history of medicine and health in Southeast Asia from the ancient to modern times. In order to foster closer fellowship among medical historians and greater cooperation among scholars and students, especially those practicing in the region, it provides a forum for the international exchange of research on various topics from the history of traditional medicine to the postcolonial fate of biomedicine in the region. Both monographs and edited volumes will be considered.
- Laurence Monnais, University of Montréal, Chair
- Michele Thompson, Southern Connecticut State University
- Hans Pols, University of Sydney
- Warwick Anderson, University of Sydney
- Francis Gealogo, Ateneo de Manila University