NUS Press attends 22nd Beijing International Book Fair August 25, 2015 15:12
NUS Press will be attending the upcoming Beijing International Book Fair from 26 to 30 August 2015. The Fair will be held at the China International Exhibition Center (Shunyi), featuring five exhibition halls with 66,000 square meters of exhibition space.
NUS Press will be part of the Singapore contingent, displaying our books at East Hall 2 (E2) Booth J20. Director of NUS Press, Peter Schoppert, will be attending the fair so do drop by our booth to find out more about NUS Press and to browse our selection.
Here’s a highlight of some titles:
- Changing Chinese Cities: The Potentials of Field Urbanism
- Brunei: From the Age of Commerce to the 21st Century
- Remembering the Samsui Women: Migration and Social Memory in Singapore and China
- The Annotated Malay Archipelago by Alfred Russel Wallace
- Community, Commons and Natural Resource Management in Asia
- State and Finance in the Philippines, 1898-1941: The Mismanagement of an American Colony
- Vietnamese Traditional Medicine: A Social History
We look forward to seeing you.